PERFECT VENTILATION WITH OMNIBOX BOXES
Along with a ventilation system, are you also looking for boxes to stack in front of your ventilation wall? At Omnivent we know that the right boxes can make the difference and make your ventilation system an optimal system. Our high-quality OmniBox boxes are all identical, and they make an important contribution to the proper operation of your system.
OmniBox boxes comply with strict requirements and specifications:
- OmniBox boxes are made from high-grade FSC-certified Norwegian spruce.
- Dried to 15% moisture content.
- All surfaces are carefully planed for easy cleaning.
- All wooden parts in contact with the stored produce (onions, potatoes, carrots, cabbage and other crops) are rounded to avoid undesirable damage to the produce.
- All parts are secured with galvanised nails and washers.
- All stringers joined to panels are glued with waterproof glue. This increases the strength and stiffness of the OmniBox boxes and prolongs their service life.
- The sides of the OmniBox boxes are also reinforced with angled braces.
- The sides of the box are joined to the pallet by metal brackets attached to two waterproof plywood boards, which in turn are nailed and glued to the horizontal boards.
- Parts that can come in contact with the ground and the forks of your forklift truck are made from hardwood and milled to minimise the risk of damage.
- OmniBox boxes are assembled on site to reduce transportation costs.
- OmniBox boxes can be supplied with your company logo for extra brand recognition.
Our OmniBox boxes, manufactured with care in our Polish factory, make your storage facility a perfectly functioning system. Omnivent has been making quality boxes for more than 15 years, to the full satisfaction of our customers. This testifies to our many years of experience and the highly skilled craftsmen who make the OmniBox boxes for you.
For more information, please contact our head office. Here you can see the full range of products and solutions made by Omnivent Poland.